Stefano,
If your Software problems, hardware problem etc. are supposed to be handled
by different agents, it's best achieved by putting a ticket to a specific
queue. I usually think of queues as collections of tickets that require
certain expertise to be resolved. In your particular case it's better to
create queues Hardware, Software etc. If you plan to create tickets from
email, create separate email addresses for your queues as well.
You assign agents (your staff) to queues then. In Preferences for the agent
you select the agents' queues to watch (for automatic new ticket
notification). Don't forget about setting the right permissions on queues
for both agents and customers.

I see having owner set to [EMAIL PROTECTED] an advantage in your situation as
this is an indication to your customer that nobody is looking at the ticket
now. It adds transparency and credibility.
As soon as the agent locks the ticket by replying with email or posting a
note, the owner is updated and the customer will see the agent's name.
However when the ticket is unlocked, the owner and responsible stay as they
were.

If you want to set the queue according to the ticket type, you need several
GenericAgent jobs to move the ticket to a particular queue based on the
ticket type.

I may still miss your business idea. Please comment on my suggestion
clarifying your business idea and purpose. I'll try to help more.

 Regards,
Anton.