From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joseph Lundback
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 2:29 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] POP3 - Leave message on the server

Hi,

I googled ( I know I'm not good at it :) ) for settings on how to configure
OTRS to leave messages on the mail server.

Is it possible to change this setting or would this cause OTRS to open a new
ticket it fetches the email?

/Joseph

The information in this E-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this E-mail without
reading, using or disseminating the information contained in it. Although
Touchbet Ltd believes this E-mail and any attachments are free of any virus or
other defect which may affect a computer, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Touchbet Ltd does not accept any
responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.