Colleagues, I'm sorry for putting so much confusion into the case.

 I'm an IT service provider for company Acme. I support Acme's ERP system.
 My agents are trustworthy.
 Acme has users Ann and Mallory. Ann is a financial controller. Mallory is
salesman.
 Mallory wants to hijack Ann's privilege to release credit blocked orders in
Acme's ERP to satisfy his customer with credit block..
 Mallory tries to login 5 times using Ann's user id and causes it to lock.
 Mallory starts to watch Company tickets waiting for Ann to raise a password
reset request with me.
 Ann raises a password reset request.
Mallory continues watching waiting for the new password to appear on Ann's
ticket.
Before Ann has a chance to change her new password, Mallory logs in as Ann
and releases the blocked order.

 I want to control an access to tickets from my customer's users. Can you
suggest a way to resolve this case?