From: Michiel Beijen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2008年11月12日 08:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] company tickets access control

Jack,
in that case, user test2 can't read test1's tickets at all! That was
not the point, right? The requirement was that only passwords were
hidden, if I understood correctly?
I guess the only technical solution if you want to solve it in OTRS is
to create a new kind of email communication which is 'secret' and
hidden for other customer users. This would involve quite a lot of
hacking and I would advise against it; see my earlier mail for my
proposed solutions.

Regards,
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant

2008/11/12 Jie(Jack) Zhu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Anton,
>

> Based on your case, I built up the following settings:
>

> 1.       Be understood the "User" in OTRS is actually Agent not Customer.
>
> 2.       Went to Sysconfig -> Frontend::Customer , enable
> "CustomerGroupSupport" and Delete the default value (Users, Info) from the
> "CustomerGroupAlwaysGroups". This way the customers are not longer in the
> same group unless you set up another common group for them.
>
> 3.       Created test1, test2 as 2 customers with same customer ID,
created
> CustomerSubmit1, CustomerSubmit2 as 2 Queues. Created TestGroup1,
TestGroup2
> as 2 test groups.
>
> 4.       Assigned test1 to TestGroup1 and has read and write rights,
> assigned test1 to TestGroup2 and has read rights only. Assigned test2 to
> TestGroup2 and has rights to read and write.
>
> 5.       Assigned test1 to queue CustomerSubmit1, assigned test2 to queue
> CustomerSubmit2.
>
> 6.       Now, user test2 can not read user test1's tickets, despite they
are
> under the same CustomerID.
>

> Jack

The