Hello, Brian,

The tickets you've taken (locked in OTRS) are displayed in the Locked action
item (technically Action=AgentTicketMailbox).
There are different approaches to the design of the queues. I prefer to map
Agents' competences to queues. It's then obvious to add all queues matching
agent's competences to that agent's My Queues.

Regards,
Anton.