From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Brian
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:33 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Question about "My Queue"

I've been searching the mailing list and google for the past few days.
Someone has asked this question but never received an answer. So I'm trying
to find out if the function of "My Queue" can actually serve a purpose and
all tickets owned (aka created) by a user can appear in their "My Queue"
this way it is easy which tickets you have taken as an agent from the raw
queue.

Also I was wondering if there is an option to not lock a ticket after it has
been created/moved/edited etc, that it must be manually locked.

Thanks, Any help is appreciated!!!