Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von David Eco
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. November 2008 17:33
An: otrs mailing
Betreff: [otrs] Queue view issue

Hi, I've been a little bit confuse in Queue view. When a ticket is took by one
agent, other agent,  even admin/supervisor can't view it in the Queue. How to
allow every one, at least the supervisorto view all unclosed tickets in the
queue? (Supervisor has full access to every queue already)

Also, the ticket subject in follow-up autoreply doesn't show whole subject
like, [Ticket#200811121030] [[...]. In new ticket autoreply is ok. It might be
due to the changing in Sysconfig but I don't remember where is.

Can anyone kindly advise? Thank you.

David