Hello,

I've setup the customer backend of our otrs 2.2.4 to be in ldap.

Now I face a problem to get a coherent view from the user point of view,
because John Doe's mail tickets are associated to "john....@example.com" but
when he logs into the web interface, he's authenticated as "jdoe".

I've now configured otrs as is :

    $Self->{CustomerUser} = {
        CustomerKey => 'uid',
        CustomerID => 'mail',
        Map => [
            # var, frontend, storage, shown (1=always,2=lite), required,
storage-type, http-link, readonly
            [ 'UserLogin',      'Username',   'mail',            1, 1,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserEmail',      'Email',      'mail',            1, 1,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserCustomerID', 'CustomerID', 'mail',            0, 1,
'var', '', 0 ],
            # [ 'UserCustomerIDs', 'CustomerIDs', 'second_customer_ids', 1,
0, 'var', '', 0 ],
        ],
    };
  }

By associating  "UserLogin" to "mail", John Doe can now see the list of his
mail-orginated tickets from the web interface, which is better than having
"UserLogin" associated to "uid".
The bas thing about that is that :
1) I've had to modify a sql statement in Ticket.pm (line 3389 : id) IN (0";
2) John Doe can't see the details of his tickets. Logs say :

Permission denied because module
(Kernel::System::Ticket::CustomerPermission::CustomerIDCheck) is required
(UserID: john....@example.com 'ro' on TicketID: 17621)!

I guess jdoe could have access but sad thing is that jdoe wouldn't have
ticket 17621 on his "MyTicket" list.

Would anyone have a solution for me ?

Regards,

--