Hi- one for the FAQ (or a pointer to the FAQ# if I overlooked it):

Someone in the passed asked 'what tokens/options can I use in a message
body' to which someone else replied 'they are all mentioned under
options below'.

True... but not all options mentioned seem valid or some are missing.
OTRS code needs update?

And more specific, how can I determine what options are valid for the
the *'s? Where can I find this?

Or instance, mentioned under Notifications is:

<OTRS_RESPONSIBLE_*>             Ticket responsible options (e. g.
<OTRS_RESPONSIBLE_UserFirstname>).

What else besides UserFirstname can be used, and where to find these
attributes?

greetings,

Frans