Hello
Currently OTRS fetches mail every 10 minutes (according to the syslog)
How can I change this to a shorter trime period ?
Thanks
Caspar

This email is from Centaur Media plc. 50 Poland Street, LONDON. W1F 7AX,
Registered in England & Wales No. 4948078. The email and any attachments are
confidential and may contain privileged information, and are intended for the
named
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately
and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it.

While we have checked this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we do not
warrant that they are virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility
for virus
checking. Centaur Media plc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor
all email
communications through their networks in line with the Lawful Business Practice
Regulations, 2000.