Hmm, I was looking for a notification to me.  I dont want to have to be
signed into otrs all day to view tickets, I want an email sent to me saying
something along the lines "so and so customer has created a ticket" after a
ticket is created. your link did point me here
http://doc.otrs.org/2.3/en/html/x1058.html , but it still does not appear to
work even after restarting the otrs service