Actually, I have added all the queues in my Queues Preferences.

I was suspecting this entry of GenericAgent.pm in otrs//Kernel/Config  .

This is what I have

%Jobs = (
   # --
   # [name of job] -> send escalation notifications
   # --
   'send escalation notifications' => {
       Escalation => 1,
       # new ticket properties
       New => {
           Module =>
'Kernel::System::GenericAgent::NotifyAgentGroupOfCustomQueue',
       },
   },
   # insert your jobs (see Kernel/Config/GenericAgent.pm.examples)
);

The above is what I have inserted. Is there somewhere where I need to
indicate the name of the queue? I'm new in this, please help.
Regards