On 2/15/09 10:03 PM, "Wes Plate" wrote:

> In old OTRS 1.3 if an agent send at email to a ticket (using as the from
> email address the same email address as the Queue) in the Zoom view of the
> ticket these agent emails would show as an Agent response and be colored as
> such.  But in 2.3.3 external emails from agents appear as customer responses
> in the list.
>
> How to change to or enable the old behavior?

I found the email that originally told me how to do this in the 1.x days...
http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2004-July/005560.html

And I still have the Postmaster Filter rule that I created a long time ago,
but it doesn't seem to work.  Email to the queue in question from the email
address in the rule don't get marked in OTRS as being sent from the Agent.

Any thoughts?

--
Wes Plate
 Automatic Duck, Inc.