Hi
I'm new in the otrs project.
I'm considering to use otrs as Ticket Request System but I have some big
question.
I work for a Government company that has several public email accounts to which
people can post information requests.
I've counted these email accounts... They are about 230.

So, in your experience...
 - how many postmaster email accounts can support otrs? There is a limit?
 - what hardware requirements for this scenario?
 - have you encountered memory problems using otrs?

Regards
Paolo Epifani

   PAOLO EPIFANI

   Città di Torino - Settore Servizi Telematici
   Redazione Web

    - Indirizzo: Via Meucci, 4 - 10121 TORINO
    - Piano: 4, Ufficio 422
    - Telefono: +39 011 4430559
    - Fax: +39 011 4430583
    - E-mail: paolo.epif...@comune.torino.it