In a previous message, someone said that when you change the customerID
on a user, it will update all the old tickets from that user
automatically...

I tried this, and it didn't work. This is what I did:

1: Create new Customer called XYZ (customerID = xyz)

2: Create new user called John Doe, with a customer ID of XYZ and email
of j...@doe.com

Doesn't this mean that ALL older tickets from j...@doe.com should
automatically come under this Customer Company and user??

If not, how can I go back and update all the tickets so that they're
under the right customer. There's over 200 tickets that I want to
correctly assign to this customer.

Thanks.