Another option is to just hit the space bar in the body of the message. You
do not have to type actual letters and numbers.

From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Shawn Beasley
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 10:29 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] why ticket's body or note is mandatory?

Afshar,

On 20.05.2009, at 15:42, Afshar Mohebbi wrote:

Hi Maurice,
My main problem is when I want to close a ticket I must enter some text in
body of it.
Is there any way to get rid of this?

The check is only java scritping in the DTL, but as was already stated, it
does not make much sense to turn this check off.

Why bother adding a note if you are going to leave the body empty?

Best wishes,

--

Shawn Beasley

Support Technician

((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Europaring 4 :: D - 94315 Straubing

  Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18

   http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg

Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751

Steuernummer: 003 240 97505

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild

Vorstand: André Mindermann (Vorsitzender), Martin Edenhofer

NEU! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - JETZT informieren und buchen!