Hi All,

Is it possible to restrict the tickets viewed by agents in specific
queues based on the specific parameters like in our case LOCATION.  We
require this setup, since we have offices in multiple locations and for
some queues for e.g. "facility maintenance" we do not want an agent
responsible for location A to see the tickets for location B.

The only possibility that I am seeing is that we need to create separate
queues for each location but this will clutter the queues and there will
be more than one queue for a single category.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lokesh