From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
yevgeniy.koles...@obi.ua
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 5:27 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Reg: Restrictions in queue views

as I see you need 2D queue :) Maybe subqueue will help you... It means
one category include two locations subqueue.

lokesh...@cgi.com

Sent by: otrs-boun...@otrs.org

09.06.2009 14:03

Please respond to
otrs@otrs.org

otrs@otrs.org

cc

Subject

[otrs] Reg: Restrictions in queue views

Hi All,

Is it possible to restrict the tickets viewed by agents in specific
queues based on the specific parameters like in our case LOCATION.  We
require this setup, since we have offices in multiple locations and for
some queues for e.g. "facility maintenance" we do not want an agent
responsible for location A to see the tickets for location B.

The only possibility that I am seeing is that we need to create separate
queues for each location but this will clutter the queues and there will
be more than one queue for a single category.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Lokesh

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
the sender.