Ivan,

As for your second problem, 3 & 4 day working weeks are pretty common in
the Netherlands :-)
We have created a project code 'Internal n.w. - Parttime Absence'
(n.w.=Non Working).
(We had a manager who always liked to have everybody end up with 40
hours a week on the sheets so he could tell the real exceptions). This
way you can also tell when the PT is used.

For your first question, I have not gone that far into it yet. Sorry.

gr,
Frans
Of

-