Dear Team,

I have install the OTRS 2.3.4 in my organization, In a OTRS I have created
three types 1.Request 2.issue 3. Information

My problem is if any customer create Request ticket, The support team want a
approval for particular Request ticket. The approval person approved ticket.
then closed the ticket from support team.

Example- customer give the request for 'upgrade the system' suppose I am a
support team  I want a approval from IT manager & Customer Department head

Please help me for this issue.

Please give the solution for the same if any idea please submitted

Thanks and Regards,

Bhushan Badgujar

Executive - IT Facilities

DISCLAIMER:

This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended
only for an individual named.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver
 this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses.
The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required,
please request a hard-copy version.