With phone ticket, it's impossible to select agents, how can i select them
in the dropdown list ?

about Ticket::AgentCanBeCustomer :

It's if the customer of a ticket is the same as the agent, then the agent
can't answer as agent. The agent gets not compose answer link (because
he can't write an answer, because the agent is the customer) but an
compose follow up link.

We don't need that, but just can select an agent into the dropdown list, to
asign a ticket to an agent like if he is a customer.
It will allow the others agent to help him, or he'll can ask some task to do
in a ticket and the others agent will may close the ticket when the task
will be finished.

Thank you,
Samuel