Michiel: Thanks a lot for this advice, i really think that cron it was a
services daemon relationed with the sendmail process. But I read ur reponse I
realiced that we have migrated the mail server and change some configurations
because of some DOS attacks. That was the first problem at all, the validation
requeriments changed. Then Looking at the otrs configs, i discover that for the
smtp configuration the sisitem needs a FDQN, so i changed the name
<<mailserver>> to <<mailserver.mydomain>>. In this moment the error changed,
and I decided to start testing network configurations and discovered that
ubuntu server didnot resolve names(so the dns server didnot gave me and ip for
the mailserver.mydomain server). I havent time to continue testing about this
problem, but as you help me(or try to help me, thats because mi problem it was
not OTRS), i believed that you deserve my reply.

Thanks for your time, I found very powerfull this mailling list so I will try
to improve my skills so ask for interesting things and help others to solve
them problems.

See you next time.

Gerardo