I got an error while trying to send a Admin notification.
During my implementation testings i did not have this problem at all.
First, I introduce mi Implementation structure.
I got an OTRS 2.2.4, running on a Ubuntu 8.04 Server, the ubuntu server is
hosted at a VMware Server virtual machine(testing enviroment was an ubuntu
server 9.04, in an vmx runing on VMware player). I sudo aptitude the
precompiled aplication with this command: "sudo aptitude install
-with--recommends". I tryed all otrs modules and did not found any problem. But
later I configure admin mail acount and smtp address(I got an mail server so i
decided to use it smtp service rather than configurin another method to send
the notification.
For testing after the error apears, I reestart cron services(I guess that it is
the guilty in this case) then I modprobe and lsmod looking for it and I didnot
found nothing on them.
Here is the error resulting of sending an Admin Notification:

"
Traceback: ERROR: OTRS-CGI-10 Perl: 5.8.8 OS: linux Time: Thu Jul  2 16:24:39
2009

Message: Can't use from: gpivo...@sep.org.ar! Enable debug for more info!

Traceback (4699):
   Module: Kernel::System::Email::SMTP::Send (v1.14) Line: 87
   Module: Kernel::System::Email::Send (v1.31.2.1) Line: 498
   Module: Kernel::Modules::AdminEmail::Run (v1.25) Line: 107
   Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run (v1.23) Line: 670
   Module:
ModPerl::ROOT::ModPerl::Registry::usr_share_otrs_bin_cgi_2dbin_index_2epl::handler
 (v) Line: 47
   Module: (eval) (v1.81) Line: 204
   Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::run (v1.81) Line: 204
   Module: ModPerl::RegistryCooker::default_handler (v1.81) Line: 170
   Module: ModPerl::Registry::handler (v1.99) Line: 31
"
I really dont understand much of linux managing, but as OTRS is GPL license, I
decided to use an GPL licese base software.

First of all, I just have to apologies because of my bad use of the English
language.
Then after the formal thing i just want to say thanks from now to the time you
people waste trying to help me.

See you next time, Gerardo Pivotto
Country: Argentina
City: Cordoba