Hi

Thank you for your reply; I already unchecked the entry you said, but now I
have a weird thing... when I go to SysConfig, the entry is checked and whenever
I uncheck it and confirm, it is checked again when I reload the page. Also, the
entry has no group, no title, and no description and I can't assign it a new
group. And FYI, the link "Users <-> Groups" is hidden but the page
"index.pl?Action=AdminUserGroup" can be opened and I still can assign groups to
users.