Hi,

I'm setting up a ticket system for a company, and I'm running into a few issues
with permission setup that I was wondering if anyone could help with.

The situation is that the company has a number of queues, one for each
department. A call comes into the company and is entered into the customer
support queue, where it is later allocated to another departments queue. The
department fixes the problem and passes back the ticket to the customer support
queue.

For this purpose they would like for a ticket to show up in the relevant
departments QueueView, but not let them close a ticket. Instead only the
customer support department can close a ticket. The problem I'm having is that
when a department doesn't have full read-write access to a queue, including the
option to close a ticket, the queue's tickets disappear from the relevant
QueueView entirely forcing them to have to perform a search for any of their
departments tickets!

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this at all? Many thanks in advance.

Dan

divot_pow...@hotmail.com