Alan,

Actually, I don't understand where the error message you get, "Message:
Can't remove shm for log: Operation not permitted" comes from. I understand
that OTRS tries to do a Kernel::System::Log Cleanup () but why it can't do
that, beats me.
If there is anyone other who'd like to help you with this, that would be
great.

Regards,
--
Michiel Beijen