From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
David Holder
Sent: martes, 04 de agosto de 2009 13:32
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] Viewing all tickets via Customer Interface

Hi all,

I've almost got OTRS running exactly how I need to, due to many long nights
and awesome support from the members of this mailing list.

I just have one obstacle left before I can deploy this at my workplace.

There is a requirement for everyone in the organisation I work for to be
able to view ALL the tickets assigned to the IT Help Desk. This is mainly to
demonstrate the current workload and where their request is in the queue.

I have agents and customers logging in via LDAP. I've noticed that in the
customer interface there are sections for "MyTickets" and "CompanyTickets".
Is it possible to have "CompanyTickets" displaying all tickets in a
particular queue? if so, can someone please tell me how I go about this?

Thanks,

David