Dear colleague
Could you please help me to configure otrs, I have a trainee who works on it
but she has difficulties on sending/receiving emails
Mentioned below the procedure of configuring:
She edited this file: /opt/otrs/.fetchmailrc
And type this line:
Poll DEEXVS03 protocol IMAP user
wincor-nixdorf/softwaresupport.ma/softwaresupport...@wincor-nixdorf.com
password YOURPASSWORD is otrs
After that, she activated the cronjob for fetchmail. /opt/otrs/var/cron and
edited the file: fetchmail by adding this line:
#fetch every 5 minutes emails via fetchmail
*/5 * * * * [ -x /usr/bin/fetchmail ] && /usr/bin/fetchmail –a >> /dev/null
So normally OTRS/fetchmail should fetch the emails every 5 minutes from the
IMAP/Exchange postbox, but it doesn’t work.
Maybe it’s possible to change somewhere in the source code?
With kindest regards.

Cordialement

-JLIL Rajaa-
ESG-Casablanca