From: Adam Knight
Sent: 05 August 2009 10:41
To: 'otrs@otrs.org'
Subject: Check whether email has been sent/copied to customer

Hi,

I have a rule which sets emails from my domain as
X-OTRS-FollowUp-SenderType - agent
What I would like to do is check whether the email has been sent to the
customer. If so then I want to set X-OTRS-FollowUp-ArticleType to
email-external and if only sent to peopel within my domain then I want
to set X-OTRS-FollowUp-ArticleType to email-internal

Has anyone successfully achieved a similar setup in OTRS?

Regards,

Adam

Adam Knight | Test and Documentation Team Leader | Clearpace | M
+44(0)782 449 2763 | T +44(0)845 456 3590 Ext 564 | www.clearpace.com

This e-mail and any files attached may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
from your system. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor
disclose its contents to any other person.