Hi Julian,

do you mean, disable the web upload of file types or the general disable (also email incoming) of dedicated file types?

 -Martin

On 05.08.2009, at 20:49, Cook, Julian wrote:

Hello!
We are implementing otrs (YAY!) and one big request is in regards to Cross Site Scripting. We need to limit which attachment types can be attached to a ticket. Barring that we could just turn off the ability to attach files.

I have looked over the documentation and haven’t found a way to do this yet. Does anyone know an easy way to turn off .exe, .vb, etc file types from being attached? If this doesn’t exist any advice on disabling attachments would be appreciated.
--
Julian Cook
Securities and Exchange Commission