Since I didn't get any answers the first time, I am sending this
again with a third added strangeness...

Hi there,

I just installed 2.4.2 and got everything to work fairly well, but
I am seeing some strange behavior.

First:
When a message is sent to OTRS via "supp...@example.com" it goes
into the support queue.  When the ticket is replied to, the TO
address ("supp...@example.com") is put in the CC field of the
reply.  So the reply ends up being sent back to the queue.  This
is NOT what we want.  How do I stop that behavior?  I would like
to see any OTRS or Agent email filtered out of the reply CC.
UPDATE: "Fixed" this by making the CC: blank.  Not the best solution.

Second:
There used to be a line like this at the top of the queue display:
"Tickets shown: 1-6 - Page: 1 - Tickets available: 6 - All tickets: 8"
The "8" above was a link that opened ALL tickets, locked or not in'
that queue.  Is there a way to re-enable that in 2.4.2?  Or am I stuck
with the "StatusView" mechanism to see locked tickets?  It is not as
easy to find what you want in that.

Third:
I try to set the log info using the sysconfig GUI.  When that doesn't
work I tried to set it directly in Config.pm.  When that didn't work
I tried to set it in ZZZAAuto.pm.  No matter what I do OTRS won't let
me set an alternate log file.  I finally set the log facility to local0
(which it DID let me do) and redid my /etc/syslog.conf file to send the
log data to a file of my choosing.  This works, but I would still prefer
to control this via the sysConfig GUI.  Any ideas?

I would greatly appreciate any enlightenment at all.  Do the OTRS
developers read this list?
TIA.
 - Richard