Friends
 I am looking for stats in OTRS that can give me a list of all new /closed
tickets with Ticket Id, and a brief description , title and owner of tickets ?
 Present reports only give me a total of new / closed tickets in a particular
queue, however i need additional information such as who is the current owner /
ticket description in the stats. This will be helpful for me during meetings
where individual owners can get a print out of all the outstanding tickets they
own .

 Thanks in advance.
vjn