Hi,

We've just installed OTRS (2.4.3) on a dedicated server of ours.
We still have our web site located on a different host (cmsmadesimple).
I was wondering, how can I implement auto-login from one server (our cms) to the new OTRS site. If someone had similar need in the past and can provide code it will be great, else pointing to the right methods/file will be helpful as well, we have enough PHP (cms) and Perl knowledge in the company to write code.

Thanks,

Sagy Volkov