You are telling that there is not even a way (at the simplest and most unsecured way) to do with OTRS something like:
otrs.mydomain.com/login.pl?username=sagy&password=123

?

Best Regards,

Sagy Volkov

Hi,

I think the best would be to use a SSO method like Kerberos, Cosign,
CAS, Shibboleth .... My plan is to investigate in the Kerberos way, but
there isn?t anything done for OTRS right now.

regards
Christoph Ohliger