Hi Martin,

>> 3.  There used to be a line at the top of each queue display:
>> "Tickets shown: 1-6 - Page: 1 - Tickets available: 6 - All tickets: 8"
>> The "8" above was a link that opened ALL tickets, locked or not, in
>> that queue.  Is there a way to re-enable that in 2.4.3?  Or am I stuck
>> with the "StatusView" mechanism to see locked tickets?  It is not as
>> easy to find what you want using that.
>>
>> Workaround:  Use StatusView when needed.

> That's true. This feature got dropped/lost with new queue overviews.
>
> Just to get more detailed impression to me. On what workflow did you
> use this feature?

For us the workflow is as follows:
- a ticket was worked by agent A and agent B watched the ticket
- agent A closes the ticket and agent B unsubscribes
- the ticket gets a follow-up message
=> re-opened and locked by agent A
- agent B has no chance to get an info about the follow-up message
=> no take over by agent B is possible (if agent A is unavailable for
instance)

If the locked tickets are shown in queue view I as a dispatcher can assign
the ticket to an other agent.

Regards,
Christian Meier