Hi Martin,

My Question:
>> 3.  There used to be a line at the top of each queue display:
>> "Tickets shown: 1-6 - Page: 1 - Tickets available: 6 - All tickets: 8"
>> The "8" above was a link that opened ALL tickets, locked or not, in
>> that queue.  Is there a way to re-enable that in 2.4.3?  Or am I stuck
>> with the "StatusView" mechanism to see locked tickets?  It is not as
>> easy to find what you want using that.
>>
>> Workaround:  Use StatusView when needed.

Martin's Response:
> That's true. This feature got dropped/lost with new queue overviews.

> Just to get more detailed impression to me. On what workflow did you
> use this feature?

If tickets are locked for any reason, it is helpful for our administrators
to be able to see exactly who is working a ticket at any time.  But we
don't want to see the locked tickets all the time, just on demand.  Since
we have 20 or so queues, the StatusView is not very helpful in this regard.

By the way, thanks very much for your previous answers, they have been very
helpful.  OTRS has been an excellent tool for us, and we do appreciate all
the hard work that has gone into it.
 - Richard