Hi Markus,

how about this Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/ AgentDashboardTicketGeneric.dtl would this work for you?

 -> http://users.otrs.com/~me/misc/AgentDashboardTicketGeneric.dtl

 -Martin

On 25.08.2009, at 09:22, m...@timocom.com wrote:

Hi,

I´m configuring my OTRS and I´m looking for a possibility to show the "priority" color of echt ticket in the Dashboard.
Example:
A customer creates a ticket with Prio 3 then the ticket color in the dashboard should be '#ffcccc'.

The second thing I want to get to work is, that if the ticket is comming near the "dead time" of an SLA / Service that the Prio and Color should be changed. Lets say the SLA is configured that the solution time is 8 hours. So the color of the ticket should change when the solution time is down to 4 hours and then when the time is down to 2 hours.

Has someone a Script or a hint for me how to make these changes happen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Markus Moj
Technik

TimoCom Soft- und Hardware GmbH
In der Steele 2
D-40599 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 211 88 26 80 14
Fax: +49 211 88 26 70 14
eMail: m...@timocom.com
www.TimoCom.com
Geschäftsführer: Jens Thiermann, Gunther Matzaitis
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 34489