Hi all,

After the upgrade in 2.4.3 (from 2.3.3), there aren\'t any possiblity
to view all tickets in queue view.

What our users were used to is to have on top of the queue view, for example:
Tickets available: 9 - All tickets: 17

And when clicking on \"All tickets\" we could see locked tickets.

But now in otrs 2.4, we have only (example) Tickets: 1-14 of 14 but no
\"All Tickets\" link.

Is there any config option to activate? Why does this feature got disabled?

We use that to be able to monitor all tickets in our queues even if
they are \"locked\" = \"worked on\" by other agents

Thanks a lot.

Bastien.