Hi,

Status View doesn\'t fit our need, it shows all queues (not only the
queues where I have rw rights)

We need this functionnality to easily see tickets which are locked
(and by whom), but not yet closed.

Either status view could be customised to show only tickets from \"my
queues\", or queue view to be able to view all.

I think the last option is to change an option to always show locked
tickets (Ticket::ViewableLocks), but i would prefer to have:
- by default, do not show locked tickets
- by clicking on \"All tickets\", see all tickets opened in my queues.

Thanks for your answer,

Bastien.