Hi,

You can find the the notification template for this one in Admin
SysConfig searching for Frontend::Customer

And then look for CustomerPanelBodyNewAccount:

Bastien,

2009/9/24, Anderson, Ken <ken.ander...@oasolutions.ca>:

Using the customer-facing website (via Customer.pl), I
created a new customer user.  The new customer user was sent the
following email.
(I’ve replaced actual data with stuff in [] tags.)

I’d like to change the text of this email, but I
can’t figure out where to do so in the admin app.  Does anyone know?

Thanks,

–Ken

Subject: New OTRS Account!

Hi [firstname],

you or someone
impersonating you has created a new OTRS account for you (Christine Twist).

Login: [firstname.lastname>@oasolutions.ca]

Password: <password>

http://[myserver.company.ca]/otrs/customer.pl

Your OTRS Notification