Hello OTRSers,

I am a bloody newbie re OTRS.

In a brave attempt to install OTRS 2.4 on FreeBSD 7.2 with MySQL 5.1.38 using Perl 5.10.1 I get the following error:

Software error:
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Kernel::Config" at /serv/ opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/installer.pl line 53, <DATA> line 275. This occurs after having enter the database info on screen #2 in the Installer ( http://web.consequor.eu/otrs/installer.pl ). I ran out of ideas as all checks I could find via WWW and mailing lists just say "Syntax OK" and that's about it. I double checked the perl env and all modules are installed ok.
Any ideas, hints, advice really appreciated!
TIA!
Cheers
  Frank