Hello,

The button Attach doesn't attach anything when composing email and choosing an
attachment named in Russian.
If I choose an attachment named in Latin letters, everything is ok.

This is what my Support Assessment says:
Check database utf8 support. Your database version support utf8. OK
Check if the client use utf8 for the connection. Your client connection is
utf8. OK
Check if the database use utf8 as charset. Your database character setting is
utf8. OK
Check the utf8 table charset collation. Your charset collation is set to
utf8_general_ci. OK

And I have this line in Config.pm
$Self->{'DefaultCharset'} = 'utf-8';

The method of storing attachments is FS, if it matters.

Does anybody have a clue what can be wrong with that?

Best regards,
Ilya Kornev