How do you get the "Free Fields" link in the Ticket Zoom window?

Shawn Beasley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkc_qTCSloo
>
> Video is out
>
> On 08.10.2009, at 17:16, Shawn Beasley wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The feature video will be available on youtube today.
>>
>> On 08.10.2009, at 14:26, Adam Bator wrote:
>>
>>> I can see that you can also link ticket to a master in bulk action.
>>> Untortunetly it is imposible to set a ticket as a Master once it was
>>> created.
>>>
>>> I am just testing the feature it would be good to have simple
>>> documentation or video so looking forward to it.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Shawn Beasley
>> sh...@otrs.org
>>
>> Computers make work that one would  not have without them  go faster!

Dr. Rodney G. McDuff                 |Ex ignorantia ad sapientiam
Manager, Strategic Technologies Group|    Ex luce ad tenebras
Information Technology Services      |
The University of Queensland         |
EMAIL: mcd...@its.uq.edu.au          |
TELEPHONE: +61 7 3365 8220           |