Leonardo.... I'm just pissed off with myself... certainly not angry with
anyone on these lists...

I just can't believe I can't figure this out myself!!

:>

Jason Dupuy

IT Manager

Global Products Inc.

Earth City, MO 63045

636-939-1622 Phone

636-939-1623 Fax

Confidentiality note:  This document and any attachments are
confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this document or any attachment is prohibited. If you have
received this document in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and destroying any copy.