Hi Maurer,

Thank you for your reply :). I am using LDAP backend for customer users successfully too. My problem is in LDAP backend for agents. Some agents can log in OTRS successfully. LDAP search is working properly for some agents and OTRS stored user information on local db. I've not seen any differences. Can you send me your configuration for agents?
I'm using perl-ldap package 0.39. Also my OTRS is running on FreeBSD.

BR,
Altangerel Ganbold

Maurer, Hermann wrote:
Hi Altangerel,

we're using MS ADS (Windows 2003 servers) as LDAP backend for OTRS very successfully. I'm sending the appropriate section of our configuration, which we haven't have any problems yet with, like you described. Have you already searched with ldapsearch? Have you seen any differences between the data of users, who can be found and who cannot? Which perl-ldap package are you using? We're using 0.34.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Hermann Maurer