From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Altangerel
Sent: Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009 09:33
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] LDAP authentication problem (Urgent)

Hi Maurer,

Thank  you for your reply :). I am using LDAP backend for customer users
successfully too. My problem is in LDAP backend for agents. Some agents
can log in OTRS successfully. LDAP search is working properly for some
agents and OTRS stored user information on  local db. I've not seen any
differences. Can you send me your configuration for agents?
I'm using perl-ldap package 0.39. Also my OTRS is running on FreeBSD.

BR,
Altangerel Ganbold