Hello there,

I've been trying to connect my OTRS on linux to a MSSQL database without
success. After reading
http://www.savelono.com/linux/how-to-configure-linux-odbc-connections-for-ms-sql.htmland
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6636, it's clear that I need freetds and
unixodbc in order to configure the ODBC but I also need perl-DBI and
perl-DBD-ODBC in order to allow OTRS to actually use the mentioned ODBC.
I've tried with fedora 11 in which the freeTDS part works great but the
perl-DBD-ODBC does not. On the other hand I tried with opensuse 10.3 in
which the per-DBD part is working but the freetds is not.

I just want advice on which linux distro use in order to easily accomplish
this setup. I'm willing to compile from source anything, I just want some
directions from people who have successfully accomplished this kind of
connection.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Leonardo Certuche
301 284 6250