Igor Cherepanov wrote:

I think I described my problem not
precise,

Thank you for your answer, you sent the configuration
of mapping/backend (customer information at the side of
ticket)
I have done it
I configured unique customer_id there (in customer
backend) and I can search for created ticket when I type his
cusotmer_id.
but I need second unique id, wich I can search for. in
my case it is contract of customer.

thx

Pretty sure the solution is included at the URL. It describes the steps needed
to customize the table, in this case add a field to hold and display your
customer data. The field can be searched against.

There maybe other solutions... Just my 2¢

- Sent from my mobile device