From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Arpit2 G
Sent: woensdag 2 december 2009 11:05
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Help Needed regarding Technology Stack of OTRS

Hello Everyone,
I am planing to implement OTRS. I have following technology stacks:

OS: Windows
Database: MS SQL
Directory: Active directory

Please suggest me whether this selection is ok and if anybody has experience of
using this stack plz share with me, How was the performance? and plz if u could
tell me what is best choice.

Thanks & Regards
Arpit Gupta
ESM Sub Focus Area, TEG Open Source Platform
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91-22-67782544
Mailto: arpit...@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com<http://www.tcs.com/>
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing

and any attachments. Thank you

<<inline: image001.jpg>>