I have two instances running in my environment - both on W2K3 , SQL 2005, and
IIS 6 - we love it.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org on behalf of Arpit2 G
        Sent: Wed 12/2/2009 4:05 AM
        To: otrs@otrs.org
        Subject: [otrs] Help Needed regarding Technology Stack of OTRS

        Hello Everyone,
        I am planing to implement OTRS. I have following technology stacks:

        OS: Windows
        Database: MS SQL
        Directory: Active directory

        Please suggest me whether this selection is ok and if anybody has
experience of using this stack plz share with me, How was the performance? and
plz if u could tell me what is best choice.

        Thanks & Regards
        Arpit Gupta
        ESM Sub Focus Area, TEG Open Source Platform
        Tata Consultancy Services
        Ph:- +91-22-67782544
        Mailto: arpit...@tcs.com
        Website: http://www.tcs.com <http://www.tcs.com/>
        Experience certainty.        IT Services
                               Business Solutions
                               Outsourcing

        and any attachments. Thank you

<<winmail.dat>>